(Restaurants, caterers, bakeries, and packaged food or beverage companies, see Restaurant Guidelines Page.)
All booths include 8′ back drape, 3′ side drapes, 8′ table with linnens, and 2 chairs. Hooks for hanging a banner can be borrowed at time of check-in.
|Standard 10×10 Booth – Business Rate||$200|
|Standard 10×10 Booth – Non-Profit 501(c)3 Rate||$125|
|Corner Booth Premium||Add $50|
|Double Booth 10×20||Add $175|
|Optional electricity, internet service, extra furniture or other booth services/materials.||Arranged on your own via Art Craft Display or Boco Enterprises. Go to suburbancollectionshowplace.com
Click “Event Services” under Exhibitor Info
VegFest Exhibitor Benefits
- Promotion of your product, service or organization to an anticipated crowd of 5,000, based on last year’s attendance of 4,000 plus, from southeast Michigan and beyond, at an event publicized in print, radio, television and social media outlets.
- Ability to sample, sell, collect donations, or solicit memberships at your booth.
- Professional pipe and drape booth. Complementary table with cloth and 2 chairs.
- Electricity, internet service, and additional booth supplies available through facility vendor. Fees apply.
- Four exhibitor badges for free early entry through the exhibitors’ door.
- Listing in the printed program on the day of the event.
- Advance listing on the VegFest website with a link to your organization’s website.
VegFest Exhibit Priorities
VegMichigan, host of VegFest, is a private, nonprofit 501c3 corporation that promotes the benefits of a plant-based diet and lifestyle for humans, animals and the environment. Any of the following exhibits may be consistent with the mission of our event and may receive priority in the application process. (Note all products/services must be free of animal ingredients or materials and conform to requirements listed in the application form.)
- Products for home, yard or personal use that offer great plant-based alternatives to those that normally contains animal ingredients/materials. Examples: plant or mineral based cleaners, soaps, cosmetics, wallets, belts, shoes, clothing or gardening products. Note most food exhibits will be placed in our Food Court, but on a limited basis, some food products may be appropriate for our Exhibit Area.
- Products for use in cooking, storing or growing food.
- Fine art and crafts that celebrate, and inspire respect for, animals and the natural environment.
- Products for use or enjoyment by household companion animals or shelter/sanctuary animals.
- Individual licensed health care professionals who are vegan and who provide information to their patients about the health benefits of a plant-based diet. Examples: MD, DO, DC, RD, NP, PA, DDS.
- Group medical practices that support patients who choose a vegan diet. We especially welcome those that have a licensed vegan health practitioner present at the event, or have a bio sheet available on a member of the practice who is vegan, or whose exhibit materials help educate the public about a vegan diet.
- Nonprofit organizations that advocate for animals. Examples includes those who rescue, shelter, provide sanctuary, educate the public, or engage in activism on behalf of farmed animals, household companion animals or wild animals.
- Nonprofit organizations that advocate a plant-based diet for the benefit of human health and/or for a cleaner environment.
Other exhibits we welcome – space permitting
- Products and services, or nonprofit groups, that promote human health or protection of our environment, though not specifically through a plant-based diet.
- Innovative products and services that may be of interest to our attendees for general better living.
All inquiries are welcome! Exhibitors must apply for a booth. VegMichigan, a 501c3 nonprofit group, reserves the right to decline an exhibitor’s application. Factors we consider include compatibility with the mission of our event and the need for exhibits that provide variety and interest. Because we wish for our exhibitors to have a successful experience at VegFest, booths promoting the same or very similar products or services will be limited in number. For application information, contact the Exhibitors Coordinator.
Note that combined event sponsorship and exhibitor packages are available, starting at $500.