all-day VegMichigan’s February Roseville... @ Roseville Public Library
12:00 am VegMichigan’s February Plymouth ... @ Plymouth District Library
6:30 pm Vegan Potluck @ Humane Society of Huron Valley
all-day VegMichigan’s March Auburn Hills... @ Auburn Hills Public Library
all-day VegMichigan’s March Redford Town... @ Redford Township District Library
all-day VegMichigan’s April Oak Park Lib... @ Oak Park Public Library
all-day VegMichigan’s April Romulus Publ... @ Romulus Public Library
10:30 am VegFest @ Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan
all-day VegMichigan’s May Henry Ford Cen... @ Henry Ford Centennial Library
all-day VegMichigan’s May Wayne Public L... @ Wayne Public Library
6:30 pm Veg 101 Cooking Class @ Ann Arbor Whole Foods
Peanut Sauce Stir Fry
This delicious peanut sauce will turn your veggies and tofu into a 4-Star meal!
Peanut Sauce (with veggies and tofu)
Write a review
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons tamari or shoyu/soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of hot pepper oil or a sprinkle of hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup water (1/3 will give you a thick sauce)
- Simply mix all ingredients into a sauce pan on low heat. Start with a 1/3 cup of water and add more until you reach desired consistency.
- Try our Crispy Baked Tofu recipe on our recipe page or simply saute your tofu in a little oil and salt and pepper.
- Select your favorite veggies to steam or saute
- Serve over rice or noodles and enjoy!
By Deanna Tregoning
Support our work and receive great benefits by joining VegMichigan.