all-day VegMichigan’s February Roseville... @ Roseville Public Library
12:00 am VegMichigan’s February Plymouth ... @ Plymouth District Library
6:30 pm Vegan Potluck @ Humane Society of Huron Valley
all-day VegMichigan’s March Auburn Hills... @ Auburn Hills Public Library
all-day VegMichigan’s March Redford Town... @ Redford Township District Library
all-day VegMichigan’s April Oak Park Lib... @ Oak Park Public Library
all-day VegMichigan’s April Romulus Publ... @ Romulus Public Library
10:30 am VegFest @ Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan
all-day VegMichigan’s May Henry Ford Cen... @ Henry Ford Centennial Library
No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies
Write a review
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- ½ non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter alternative
- 2 tbsp. cocoa*
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 2 – 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- Combine the first four ingredients into a medium saucepan and mix together.
- Then, heat the pan on the stove, on medium heat, while stirring, until it begins to bubble.
- When it begins to bubble turn the heat down slightly and stir for 2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the oats and add the peanut butter.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture and drop on the covered cookie trays until all of the mixture is gone.
- Wait about 15 minutes for the cookies to become solid.
- Use a spatula to take the cookies off the tray.
- *For an alternative to cocoa consider carob powder, for an alternative to peanut butter consider other nut butters, and maple syrup for cane sugar.
Support our work and receive great benefits by joining VegMichigan.