6:30 pm Thanks-Living Vegan Potluck @ Troy, Michigan
1:00 pm Lansing Vegan Brunch Potluck @ Clerical Technical Union-MSU
7:00 pm Veg 101 Cooking Class @ Rochester Hills Whole Foods
7:00 pm Veg 101 Cooking Class @ Ann Arbor Whole Foods
all-day VegMichigan’s January Trenton Li... @ Trenton Memorial Library
VegMichigan’s January Trenton Li... @ Trenton Memorial Library
Jan 1 – Jan 31 all-day
Please check out our library display, located at 2790 Westfield, Trenton, Mi. 48183. Contact: Francene Sanak (734) 676-9777 firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:30 pm Joel Fuhrman, MD @ Groves High School Main Auditorium
12:00 am VegMichigan’s February Plymouth ... @ Plymouth District Library
all-day VegMichigan’s March Redford Town... @ Redford Township District Library
all-day VegMichigan’s April Romulus Publ... @ Romulus Public Library
10:30 am VegFest @ Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, Michigan
all-day VegMichigan’s May Henry Ford Cen... @ Henry Ford Centennial Library
all-day VegMichigan’s June Carl Sandburg... @ Carl Sandburg Library
all-day VegMichigan’s July Carl Sandburg... @ Carl Sandburg Library
all-day VegMichigan’s August Allen Park ... @ Allen Park Community Center Library
No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies
Write a review
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- ½ non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter alternative
- 2 tbsp. cocoa*
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 2 – 3 tbsp. peanut butter
- Combine the first four ingredients into a medium saucepan and mix together.
- Then, heat the pan on the stove, on medium heat, while stirring, until it begins to bubble.
- When it begins to bubble turn the heat down slightly and stir for 2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the oats and add the peanut butter.
- Scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture and drop on the covered cookie trays until all of the mixture is gone.
- Wait about 15 minutes for the cookies to become solid.
- Use a spatula to take the cookies off the tray.
- *For an alternative to cocoa consider carob powder, for an alternative to peanut butter consider other nut butters, and maple syrup for cane sugar.
Support our work and receive great benefits by joining VegMichigan.