Become a Vendor
Showcase Your Business or Nonprofit Organization!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at VegFest.
- The VegFest has been a Michigan tradition for 19 years and is held at the Suburban Collection Showplace, Michigan’s premier event expo center.
- The VegFest is Michigan’s biggest event in the growing vegan, health, sustainable, and fair-trade market.
- Your booth will include 8’back drape, 3’side drapes, 8’ table with linens, 2 chairs, and internet access. Each vendor will receive 5 exhibitor badges for free for entry into the event. Your business or nonprofit will be well publicized on our website for the entire year and in our program on the day of the event.
VegMichigan, the host of VegFest, is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation. VegMichigan promotes the health, environmental, and ethical benefits of a vegan lifestyle and will give priority to any business or nonprofit that aligns with its mission. All products must be free of animal ingredients. Products and services that will be given priority include:
- Vegan food products. We welcome fresh and packaged, savory and sweet vegan cuisine and gourmet meal and snack items. Most food exhibits will be placed in our Food Court, but may also be placed in our exhibitor area. If you are a Food Vendor, click here for Food Vendor guidelines.
- Individual licensed health care professionals who provide information to their patients about the health benefits of a plant-based diet. Examples: MD, DO, DC, RD, NP, PA, DDS.
- Group medical practices that support patients who choose a plant-based diet. We especially welcome those that have a licensed vegan health practitioner present at the event or whose exhibit materials help educate the public about a plant-based diet.
- Products for home, yard or personal use that offer great plant-based alternatives to those that normally contains animal ingredients. Examples: plant or mineral based cleaners, soaps, cosmetics, wallets, belts, shoes, clothing or gardening products.
- Products for use in cooking, storing or growing fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, grains, or seeds
- Products that are Eco-Friendly and sustainable such as recycled, recyclable, biodegradable and “green” products.
- Nonprofit organizations that advocate for animals.
- Nonprofit organizations that advocate for a plant-based diet or for a reduction in meat, eggs, and dairy.
- Fine art and crafts that celebrate and inspire respect for animals and the natural environment.
- Products for use by companion animals.
- Innovative products and services that may be of interest to our attendees for general better living.
- Products and services, or nonprofit groups, that promote a healthy lifestyle. Examples include exercise and fitness, travel and recreation, clean water and air.
If you business or nonprofit fits one of these categories, please fill out a Preliminary Application. VegMichigan reserves the right to decline an exhibitor’s application. Factors we consider include compatibility with the theme of our event, the mission of our organization, and the need for exhibits that provide variety and interest.
Business Standard Booth (10′ x 10′): $260
Business Corner Booth (10′ x 10′): $290
Two Business Standard Booths (20′ x 10′): $520
One Business Standard & Corner Booth (20′ x 10′): $550
Food Court Corner Booth Providing Food Samples (10′ x 10′): $160
Nonprofit Standard Booth (10′ x 10′): $160
Nonprofit Corner Booth (10′ x 10′): $190
Electricity can be provided by and paid for to BOCO Enterprises for an additional $65 in advance or $95 on the day of the event. Contact email@example.com for more information.