Spend the evening enjoying delicious vegan food, touring HSHV’s state of the art animal shelter, and connecting with new (and old) friends. Please RSVP to attend as space is limited and this event will fill up.
- For each adult attending, please bring a vegan* dish to share that serves at least 8 people OR a $10 donation. (Children do not need to bring a dish or donation.) Proceeds from donations will benefit VegMichigan and the Humane Society of Huron Valley.
- Please also remember to bring plates, cups, and silverware for everyone in your group as well as serving utensils for your dish. We will have a few available, but in an effort to keep our event waste free, bringing your own is very helpful!
- For any food that requires a crockpot, please bring an extension cord if you need to plug it in during the event.
- We’ll provide coffee and drinking water, napkins, great company, and information about the hosting groups.
- New this year: please label your dish and bring a copy of the recipe for people to take a photo.
*Vegan means no meat/fish, eggs, dairy, or honey. Please read labels carefully if using packaged products.
All are welcome to attend and we do ask you to RSVP using this link, as space is limited. If you have any questions or wish to RSVP by email or phone, please contact Karen Patterson at email@example.com or 734-661-3575.
Please check out our library display, located at the Clinton-Macomb Public Library, 40900 Romeo Plank Rd, Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48038. Contact name: Jamie Morris. (586) 226-5013.
Please check out our library display located at the Redford Twp. District Library, 25320 W. 6 Mile Rd. Redford, Mi 48240. Contact Mike Gazzarari, 313-531-5960
Attendees will learn how to prepare tasty and nutritious vegan dishes from VegMichigan instructors Vera and Jeff Hampton and will get to taste samples of the prepared food. You’ll enjoy the class whether you are a seasoned vegan or veggie-curious. The event is free but please reserve your seat by calling the Whole Foods Customer Service Desk at (248) 371-1400.
VegMichigan will be participating in this event:
Attendees will learn how to prepare vegan dishes from VegMichigan instructor Jeri and taste samples of the prepared food. These classes are for anyone who wants to learn how to create delicious, nutritious and easy vegan meals. You’ll enjoy the class whether you are a seasoned vegan or veggie-curious. The class fee is $5.00 per person. Register by calling the Customer Service Desk (734) 997-7500.
Please check out our library display located at the Trenton Veterans Memorial Library, 2790 Westfield, Trenton Mi 48183. Contact: Francene Sanak – 734-676-9777.
Please check out our library display, located at Oak Park Public Library, 14300 Oak Park Blvd, Oak Park, MI 48237. Contact name: Charli Osborne. (248) 691-7480
Please check out our library display located at the Romulus Public Library, 11121 Wayne Rd., Romulus, Mi. 48174. (734) 942-7589. Contact: Aubrey Franklin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check out our library display located at Novi Public Library, 45255 W 10 Mile Rd., Novi, Mi. 48375. Contact: Christina (248) 869-7213.