VegMIchIgan Is a 501(c)(3) nonprofIt organIzatIon focused on promotIng the health, envIronmental, and ethIcal benefIts of a vegan dIet. We work to educate the publIc by offerIng a wIde range of actIvItIes for learnIng and socIalIzIng.
Some of our hIghlIghts Include:
- VegFest, the largest one-day vegan event in Michigan
- The VegMichigan Free Summer Festival
- Free and low-cost Plant-Based 101 presentations
- Free and low-cost vegan food tastings at universities, offices, and places of worship
- Lectures, movies, tables, and library displays
- Our monthly dinner club to socialize and build community
VegMichigan is a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization (tax ID number 38-3602198).